Ready for a summer road trip?
First, be sure that you have adequate car insurance: MAIF policies meet all Maryland state requirements for car insurance. If you need car insurance, contact MAIF Insuramce for a free quote- we can get you covered right away!
Here are a few summer road trip safety tips to ensure a that you are prepared in the event of an emergency:
- Cell phone
- First aid kit
- Flares and a white flag
- Jumper cables
- Jack (and ground mat) for changing a tire
- Basic repair tools and some duct tape (for temporarily repairing a hose leak!)
- A jug of water and paper towels for cleaning up
- Nonperishable food, drinking water, and medicines
- Extra windshield washer fluid
Stock your glove compartment and trunk woth these items and you should be able to handle just about anything! Have a great trip!