At MAIF, we believe that taking preventative measure can help you avoid car problems in the future. Why wait to fix something when it breaks when you could avoid the hassle altogether. Preventive maintenance will save you time, money, and a headache in the long run.
- Make sure you change your car oil at the appropriate time. Don’t wait until your car is barely running before you get your oil changed. Driving on low oil can permanently damage your car and cost you thousands of dollars in repairs.
- Replace your fluids before they run out. Understand what fluids like your transmission fluid, brake fluid, power steering fluid, and coolant, and antifreeze do for your vehicle. For your car to run the way it needs too, each of your fluids should be at the recommended levels.
- Rotate your tires. It’s not common to forget to rotate your tires, so try to rotate your tires the at the same time you get your oil changed. Rotating your tires helps pressure distribute through your tires evenly. All for tires should have about the same level of wear.
- Get the auto insurance you need. Maryland Auto Insurance is an independent Maryland state provider that issues and underwrites auto liability insurance for Maryland drivers who cannot obtain auto insurance on their own. If you meet our requirements, we can get you the auto insurance you need to stay safe of the road.
Maryland Auto Insurance Policy Requirements:
- Maryland state resident
- Licensed in the state of Maryland or have a current Maryland registration
- Unable to obtain Maryland car insurance through a private carrier
Take the time to contact MAIF to see you met our guidelines. If you qualify for Maryland Auto Insurance, we can help you get the coverage you need. We have convenient locations all over Maryland.