A leading provider of My MD Auto (formerly Maryland Auto Insurance Fund) insurance policies, MAIF Insurance Online helps more drivers get back on the road with Maryland Auto Insurance faster than any other provider in the state. We have provided help to people that needed car insurance in Baltimore, MD for over a decade.
What To Expect With Maryland Auto Insurance
- No Hassle Service – Our car insurance providers make the process for finding Maryland Auto Insurance easy. You can get started by phone, online or in person. We have dedicated Maryland Auto Insurance providers throughout Maryland including Baltimore, Upper Marlboro, Silver Spring, Laurel, as well as Maryland’s Eastern Shore and Western Maryland.
- Immediate Coverage – As a Maryland driver, you are required to carry auto liability insurance in order to operate a vehicle. We will get you quick, affordable Maryland Auto Insurance quote with immediate coverage. We do not turn anyone down.
- Low Cost Maryland Auto Insurance – As the leading Maryland Auto Insurance providers in Maryland, we are able to offer the best prices on Maryland Auto Insurance with flexible down payment options.
- Annapolis, MD Insurance – We also provide car insurance in Annapolis, Maryland for our customers that have had trouble with other insurance companies. The process is hassle-free.
Maryland Auto Insurance Coverage’s
Maryland law requires drivers to carry a minimum liability of:
- $30,000 in bodily damage per person
- $60,000 in bodily damage per accident
- $15,000 in property damage per person
Without this minimum you are unable to register or renew your vehicle, and the state could even suspend your registration. The lender or dealer may require drivers to carry higher coverage if they drive a leased vehicle or have a loan against their car.
Getting car insurance in Baltimore, Annapolis, or any county in Maryland should not be hard. If you’re having trouble finding auto insurance in Maryland, contact us today.
Learn more about your My MD Auto provider: