A leading provider of Maryland Auto Insurance Fund insurance policies, Roadway Auto Insurance helps more drivers get back on the road with Maryland Auto Insurance faster than any other provider in the state.
What To Expect With Maryland Auto Insurance
- No Hassle Service – Our car insurance providers make the process for obtaining Maryland Auto Insurance easy. You can get started by phone, online or in person. We have dedicated Maryland Auto Insurance providers throughout Maryland including Baltimore, Upper Marlboro, Silver Spring, Laurel, as well as Maryland’s Eastern Shore and Western Maryland.
- Immediate Coverage – As a Maryland driver, you are required to carry auto liability insurance in order to operate a vehicle. We will get you quick, affordable Maryland Auto Insurance quote with immediate coverage. No one is turned down.
- Low Cost Maryland Auto Insurance – As the leading Maryland Auto Insurance providers in Maryland, we are able to offer the best prices on Maryland Auto Insurance with flexible down payment options.
Maryland Auto Insurance Coverage’s
Maryland drivers are required to carry a minimum liability of:
- $30,000 in bodily damage per person
- $60,000 in bodily damage per accident
- $15,000 in property damage per person
Without this minimum, you are unable to register or renew your vehicle and you could even have your registration suspended. Drivers who drive a leased vehicle or have a loan against their car may be required to carry higher coverage by the lender or dealer.