MAIF Insurance wants to remind drivers to help keep kids safe this summer and offers several tips to avoid an emergency situation.
Summer safety tips:
- Drive below posted speed limits in residential areas and parking lots
- Use headlights to improve the visibility of your vehicle when driving
- NEVER leave a child of any age in a car- even for a moment!
- Lock your vehicle to prevent a small child from entering it and releasing the brake
- Watch for any fluid leakage in the road or your driveway where kids may ride and/or play
Practice these safety tips to help enable yours and other children to have a safe and enjoyable summer.